Monday, August 21, 2006

home sweet home

I"M BACK!! hee.. i was really excited when i looked out the window as the plane touched down on singapore soil.. suddenly, i tot about all the pple here i love, and of cuz my little rabbit.. the familiar smell, pple and enviornment. i am home.

as i looked ard my room, i realized my maid, wiwin, re-arranged my table.. and i hate it. i hate anyone to touch my things. if it's messy, let me do the cleaning. but yesterday, i simply made a little remark n let it pass.. i miss my room. although i wish my sister were here to unpack with me.. and so i can share the things i bought with her... but it's nice that my brother was there with me. and it's really heartwarming to see that he's so excited abt all the things i bought for him. and he likes them all.. cooooool. :):) i miss my family.. and now i am home..

to lek, ze bin n eleanor, thanx so much for coming down to the airport to see me yest.. thankew thankew. i really did not expect that. esp after ur run in the morning.. xie xie ni men.. heee.. eleanor!! i cant wait to go out with u and the girls!! haven seen u all for so long.. ze bin, congrats for winning.. and lek!! u've been the nicest.. sending me off and welcoming me home. thankew so much.

and i know i shld be posting my photos up BUT.. the photos are still with lionel. stupid lionel la.. always upload the photos from his camera then he deletes them so i dun get to upload most of the time. but also cuz when we are travelling, i'm lazy to use the comp la.. heee. oops. i'll upload asap!! haha.

school's starting on wed.. and i sorta miss school but i dun wanna go back to studying!! ahhh.. thinking of all the case studies that i have to do.. eeks! not the most pleasant thought. hmm.. oh well. i have today n tmr to slack ard.. hee..

No comments: