Sunday, December 17, 2006

hellooooo

it has been almost a month since i last blogged.. cant help it.. since after the exams i hardly feel like doing anything that requries me to use my brain. haha. not like blogging is very taxing on my little brain but i'm just that lazy. haha.

anyway, i have some exciting news! if u read lionel's blog, u would have heard abt the nike+ thing. recently, me n my brother tried ours out. it's kinda nice, makes running a little more interesting i guess..

another thing is my aunt's rabbit is staying at my place temporarily. till xmas. it's a cute little white dwarf rabbit. its nose is a little brown.. really cute. but it's female so it's a little troublesome cuz pheebe and derby are both male. but since derby is still young i tot it was ok to put jojo (my aunt's rabbit) with derby. i secretly put derby into jojo's cage while my aunt was out and for awhile, derby was happily exploring the cage.. then jojo humped derby twice!!! argh.. it's a girlll.... poor derby. always get bullied. hmmm.. oh well.. i think i shall have to sterilise pheebe soon so that derby and pheebe can share a cage. heh.

okie.. last of all, i just wanna announce that i am going to bangkok on xmas day!! will stay there till 1jan 2007! how exciting. aha... i cant wait. so far, it's me and my brother and maybe lionel.. weeeeee.. :)

1 comment:

Miss Bangkok Hotels said...

I am too late to find your post. Anyway, wishing you have a good trip in Bangkok and Good luck.