Sunday, July 08, 2007

my new fur.

ok. after much thought and determination, i finally decided that straightening my hair is the best way to go for my norway trip cuz it's much easier to manage. plus i wunt really have to cut it..


one last look at my (not-so-curly) curly hair.. i was so nervous, the hairdressers were so amused! haha.. ask joanne if you don't believe. sigh. haha. went to do this on friday so this post is kinda late but still! so yup. the 'before' shot.


in process. (they applied some ultra smelly cream thing to my hair and had this ufo thing swirling around my head. it was nice and warm. made me sleepier than i already was..)


ta-dah! after doing my hair, went out with joanne and her friends who brought us for supper. or at least wanted to go for supper but they took like 1 hour driving ard, only to decide to watch a movie in the end. so silly. so yup. this is the 'after' shot. not too bad i guess. normal right? haha! guess this would be my original hairstyle if i didn't perm it. but it is much softer with the treatment that i had too! :)

anyway, so this is just a short post to show off my new hair. still getting used to it. really like that it's softer. but kinda missing my messy hair. sigh. oh well. thinking if i shld cut it shorter. but shall leave it for a week or so for now then decide. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

reina! i think u look great with long straight hair -- the reina i never see before! and u look reallly thin and long in the pic u took with joanne leh.. :)

reina said...

haha! winnie! u're damn funny! u din know i was thin?!?!?! haha.. am i still carrying that fats from US? gosh.. haha..