Monday, January 30, 2006

first day of CNY.

had such a busy day today, i dun think i will blog much but jus wanna share some photos. tradition of ours to take a family photo every CNY. haha. that's me, my sis, my dad and my bro.

my cousins decided to play with my bro. so they were all sitting on him and stripping him. haha. was kinda funny so i jus sat around to take some photos. i think my girl cousin is quite pretty. and she has a damn cool character. very outspoken, friendly, fun , sporty and happy. that's my dad, me and lionel!! lionel had to come over although we din plan for him to cuz my dad says unless i'm not important, otherwise he should come on the first day. but it was a joke la. heh.. pressurise him only. heeee.. that's me and my sister.

finally, we were preparing for our lo hei for tmr.. so we were shredding the radish and carrot. pure carrot juice is kinda bitter and sweet. but really carroty.. kinda nice.. but cnt drink too much. haha.

oh oh.. and i had good luck today. won at blackjack. kept getting 21 points and blackjack. coool. there was this once that i got 21 points the first time i was the banker and 2 consecutive blackjacks. haha.. my aunt, sis, sam, dad cousin, grandma weren't too pleased.. haha.. but it was fun. yip! hopefully i will win more more more tmr...

1 comment:

Gaothebao said...

win more tmr!?oh man..wat a greedy pig..tsk tsk..heehee