Thursday, September 28, 2006

dread.

today has been the most dreaded day since school started.
i burnt my weekends cuz of today.
i lost my sleep cuz of today.
i lost my appetite cuz of today.
and very often, i ended up losing my temper at my brother or lionel.

today, i woke up at 6:15am.
slept at 1am yest.
had class at 8:30 till 11:45.
another class at 12 till 3:15. and had the most dreaded quiz.
meeting from 4 till 6:45.
another meeting from 6:45 till late late late...
research n proposal to be done by tmr.
morning class tmr. meaning i have to wake up at 6:15am again.

BUT! to today, this is for u!!

haha.

been wanting to upload some pictures i found online. really cute kids. somehow, i like to see kids in china, or tibet, in rags.. and of old pple. i like to see wrinkles on old pple. think it's nice. shall upload some other time. btw, i am beginning to have an interest in china and china's history. so any interesting facts, let me know! :)

back to class now....zzzzz

No comments: