Tuesday, September 19, 2006

turning 21.

on 6th sept 2006, i turned 21. i tot it would be a big deal, becoming an "adult" as they say. but i did not feel any older. although i had great fun. lionel and i were to celebrate my birthday for a week. but haha!! it lasted for 4 days. which i think is good enough. it's probably the best birthday i had so far, and i thank-you for all ur effort. :)

(i know i should have posted an entry earlier. but i jus got the photos from lionel.. so haha!)


after class on wednesday (6 sept ), lionel reserved a place at JUMBO seafood at riverside.. cuz i wanted to eat yummy seafood! hee. but then we got mixed up and went to the wrong branch! haha. but oh well, it's the same la. the yummiest were the herbal prawns.. heee..
we also had chilli crab!! looks good huh.. yum!

hehe..me with a whole plate of prawn shells!! heee.. but i have to admit i din peel them myself la. haha. in fact, i din peel a single one! haha..
that's lionel peeling the prawns for me!! notice that he's wearing a "bib" haha..

the next day (thursday), we went to watch forbidden city. it was soooooooo good. i'm proud that it was a singapore production! yay~ although lionel thought that it would be a stupid show, he enjoyed it in the end.. kit chan has a really good voice man!
on friday, thanx to free tickets from smu, we went to watch "john tucker must die".. i wanted to watch this show in the US actually, but fortunately i din.. haha.. woohoo to free tickets! haha.. this show was pretty good.. i totally enjoy chick-flicks! heee..

finally, on saturday, i invited some of my friends to my place for a bbq~ it was a pretty normal bbq, except that i knew everyone!! haha.. it's the first time i had like a "party" thing or anything at all that was jus for me.. so it was a pretty big deal to me. although i should have organized some games, i had fun jus talking rubbish to pple.. :)


see, i have 2 name tags.. the one with the stars was designed by my sis and the other one is by my brother!! hee.. i love them both..
lionel's name tag was designed by me! haha.. it's supposed to be spongebob and patrick.. haha.

that's my brother, me and my sister playing around with balloons before my friends came. haha.. my brother wasn't too happy to be wearing a balloon hat outdoors. haha..
that's wei jia (chalene's bf), me and chalene! they left early cuz wei jia had a gig.. so yup. thanx for coming~!
that's keen, xin wei (paul's gf), paul, me and lionel!
that's sam, my sister's bf who was the chef for the night . look at him.. all sweaty.. eeks. but thanx for helping out!! heee..
that's my bday cakes! the brownie was made by my sis and sam. the other is an oreo cheesecake made by me and my sister.. and the decorations for both were done by my sis and sam. haha! thankew. the one on the cheesecake is supposed to be an alien farm.. i dunno why.. but haha. it's funny. i like it.
that's my family, plus sam and lionel and wiwin (my maid)! :) it's smoky cuz of the sparklers that all of us lighted when they brought out my cakes. heee.. it was pretty but really smoky.. haha..
took a picture with the odac pple. hee. jem, cannot see u at all!! haha..

this picture is taken with pple i worked with in the US. the skyride pple. haha.. karen ah, also cannot see u.. haha!!

this is with scgs girls and sylvia and flea! so sad cuz every year i will celebrate with the sc girls, except this year.. this year, most of them were not in singapore on my bday.. :(

charmaine!! haha.. haven seen her in such a long time.. glad that u can make it to the bbq!! heee..
yong feng.. hmmm.. so sad that u're not in singapore anymore.. but thanx for coming. hee.. i'll see u next year!!
and of cuz, with lionel. haha.. hmmm...
as u can all tell, my descriptions of the photos are really stupid. but haha.. i'm tired from reading international economics for my quiz on thurs, so forgive me. haha.. i really jus wanna thank my helpers for the bbq - my sister, sam, my brother, my dad, wiwin, and lionel.. and thankew all for coming. and also for the wonderful presents!! thankew. :):)

so with that bbq, it marked the end of my bday celebration.. boohooo.. haha. oh well.

No comments: