Friday, September 15, 2006

love? friends? family?

i feel lost although i'm in a familiar place. where i am at now, i feel helpless and i feel tired. i no longer know what is wrong or right, whether i am just numb or i just don't care. tell me then, how do i start feeling things again? when did i lose all my feelings, all my courage, all my love and all my friends, all at the same time?

a special friend said to me that she's sick of life. and although i am trying very hard to be happier now, it's hard and i find myself agreeing with her. that life sucks and i'm sick of life too.

maybe i will be ok tmr. maybe i wouldn't. maybe i would wake up to see the sunrise again. maybe i would wake up to darkness.

back to the starting point. back to the time before complications. back to the time where i have to be there for myself again. back to where my only comfort are the toys on my bed.

i need to rediscover myself. i have become someone i hardly know, someone i've learnt to hate. one day, i shall like the person i see in the mirror.

the purpose of this entry is unknown. and these are jus random stuff. but if i seem like i am feeling down, ya i am. feeling really down. but like always, i will be ok.

No comments: