Monday, October 23, 2006

are changes necessary?

it's been a week since it happened. till now, i have mixed feelings. "why did i do it?" "but it's good to have a change once in awhile right?" "it's not that bad..." hmmm. to those who haven seen me recently, shame on u and shame on me. haha. i jus curled my hair.

scroll down to see me with my new hairdo!!! heee.















my sis, sam and lionel thinks i look korean. hmm. so i was jus acting korean. haha. (dun u think my cheeks are damn fat? it's fats that i've gained from US. eeks.)


it's such a HUGE change for me. and i'm really not used to it. curling it made my hair really dry.. but then it's also good, even if i dun comb, it's ok. cuz it looks messy anyway. heh. somehow, i'm still thinking, would it have been better if i straightened it rather than have it curled? hmmm. maybe i'll try that the next time. it's kinda fun to try something new. and i have been trying more stuff since my sis came back from aussie. but i'm glad that it's all a gradual change. and so far, i would not say i really hate anything that i'ver tried. all's been good. heee.

on other news, i was looking for a notebook in my drawer the other day and came across my journal that i had while i was in CJ. was looking at the photos i took, and then i came across something else. something that i received from one of my odac friends when we were in JC. and i dunno if she remembers.. although it was a mass email if i dun rem wrongly, it had quite a big impact on me. and it was really comforting when i received that in my mail, jus that i never said anything about it.

"Your Mother is always with you. She's the whisper of the leaves as you walk down that street, she's the smell of bleach in your freshly laundered socks, she's the cool hand on your brow when you're not well.
Your Mother lives inside your laughter. And she's crytallized in every tear drop. She's the palce you came from, your first home; and she's the map you follow with every step you take. She's your first love and your first heartbreak, and nothing on earth can separate you...
Not time... Not space... Not even death."

hmm.. i think it's nice. and really touching. i guess alot of pple do take their moms for granted, me included. and i think it's really sad that that's the reality and that we really dun appreciate what we have till we lose it. oh well. i dunno what's m point in all these. but ya.. haha.. i jus tot i'll share this little poem thing that i found la. heee.

No comments: