Sunday, October 08, 2006

zhong qiu jie!!

friday was mid-autumn festival. usually, we celebrate every year. this year, it was more special cuz da jie is finally in singapore to celebrate with us. and lionel n sam too.. :)

but before looking at the photos, here are some exciting news at home. haha!


this is my new pillow. if u rem, i jus bought new pillows and new matress early this year. but then my dad decided to buy this.. the millennium pillow. it's damn ex. but then i dun like it. still using the older pillow. haha.. by right, u have to put ur head between the humps. haha!! but cuz i like to sleep on my back cuz of my backaches, my head will fall backwards. as u can see, the pillow slopes.. so i dun like it la. yong feng says it's more for side-sleepers. i guess so.... what a waste.


another something my dad bought. eye-massager with music.. haha.. it's so funny. i look like cyclops. and there are earphones connected to the thing and u can hear birds chirping and waterfalls and stuff. haha..


this is my sister and i at "the strip" doing pedicure. haha .. look at her reading magazine and drinking her latte.. i'm looking at that direction cuz the girl was massaging my feet and i was so tickled. haha...

at west coast park.. lionel n i (obviously). haha



my family.. a couple of my aunts and my uncle and my granny.. heee. notice i'm not there. and no, i'm not taking the photo. haha. poor lionel.. stuck there with my family. heh.. eating mooncakes and drinking tea.

there i am! haha. playing with fire at the playground. with my cousin, nicholas and my brother. i like this part of zhong qiu jie. burning lots of stuff , wasting candles, and burning leaves, paper, lanterns, tissue paper etc. haha.


my grandma with my hello kitty lantern. haha..


i asked my grandma to put the "peace" sign. heh..


alright. that's all for now folks. heh.. going to meet the work n travel pple later. weeee.. but i'm sleepy. it's my break week now.. and i really wanna have some fun. but at the back of my mind is work work n more work. haiz. studying in singapore is damn stressful ahhhhh...

1 comment:

Squareface said...

Haha yAy now I can keep commenting on your posts muahaha...ur mooncake festival so happening...i just spent that day watching tv and ordering takeaway food loh...:(..no mooncake, no moon-appreciating, no family, no friends, no lantern, etc etc..haha..see how lucky your are!