Sunday, October 29, 2006

here comes the bride.

"here comes the bride,
here comes the bride,
here comes the bride with the big backside..."
and so nicholas sang as he saw winston and sue walk in..

today is my cousin's wedding.

it's amazing! he's the first of all my cousins to get married, signifying that my generation has reached the marriage age. eeks. isn't it scary? although now most of us are still in uni, soon we'll all be graduating n starting work and the next thing to look forward to would be our weddings.

still, i can't imagine. as i see my cousin and his bride dressed in bridal wear, i imagine myself in that situation.. and eeks. it's not a pretty sight. when will i start looking like a lady or a woman? when will i ever look ok in a wedding dress? i think that i still look too immature for a gown like that. sigh.

my cousin looked good today. and his bride was really pretty too. i must say they look good together. and it's a pity i don't really know her yet.

when i was in j1, i liked looking at bridal gowns. cuz they always look so pretty. and i tot i would want to get married early. before today, i was kinda sure i wanted to get married at 25 or 26. but today, i'm not so sure anymore. it seems too young.. it's crazy.

oh no! i jus realized that this means that i might be an aunt soon.. my gosh!! if my cousin has a kid, that makes me an aunt right? eeeeeeeks! i haven tot about that. woah. haha..

but i guess i'm happy for them. and i'm looking forward to the dinner later! heee. although i still haven found anything to wear. hahahaha...

No comments: