Friday, January 12, 2007

NVM 2007.

if u read my blog last year around this time, i went for NVM 2006.. 43 storeys. suntect tower.

this year.. the organisers (aka kenneth n his fellow NTU peeps) decided to change venue.. guess what. 66 storeys. republic plaza. raffles place. greaaaaaattttt.. it's damn alot higher!

although i am excited, i am getting a littler freaked out too... imagine the training. plus last yr, 43 storeys and we kinda wanted to die already.. this year, i'm just gonna look forward to the newurban male dri fit shirt they are gonna give out. haha.. and hope that my knees dun give up on me.. haha..

one month+ to go... wish me luck. for now, i shall hit the gym as often as i can.. but with the work piling up already, i foresee a tough time ahead... :(

1 comment:

Gaothebao said...

I'll go jogging with you if you want! Us and our nike+ipod sport kits..hehe