Thursday, January 18, 2007

unveiling my new laptop!

on tuesday, i finally got my new laptop... and here it is!!!

tadaaaaa.... a fujitsu tablet pc!!


haha.. as u can see, it is not very nice nor very nice..


haha. right. i borrowed that "piece of junk" (i quote lionel) from SMU since i lost my laptop it has been my source of entertainment. but it had no external CD drive which meant i couldn't watch my many dvds.. and the school restricted me to download anything on it. i couldn't use msn properly, i had no music, no movies.. and when i put the laptop on standby, and i put the top down and it turns on for some reason. luckily i returned it already.

anyway.... my new laptop is a BLACKBOOK (according to lionel, a black macbook is called a blackbook and a white macbook is simply a macbook.. how common. haha)


i had to tell my blackbook that i was the boss of him. heh. that's me sitting on it on my brother's bed. the lightbulb in my room blew but things around my room move slowly.. it's been a week and we haven't told my dad. haha. anyway... yup..


opening it slowly.... ooooooo... haha..

and finally, my blackbook.. ignore the fact that i look horrid. haha. i just got home from school and haven even showered or changed.. although lionel made sure i washed my hands before touching my blackbook. haha. how lame. but isn't the blackbook pretty? well, i think so!



ignore the wallpaper too. haha. i din have photos and that was the best i had in the laptop. it made the black stand out. heee.

see.. compared to mine, dun u think lionel's laptop doesn't look too good afterall? haha.. kidding. i think it's still pretty.. (just that mine is MUCH prettier. haha and u can hardly see the apple sign on his! hahahahahah) that's for always putting my laptop down in the past.. this is karma for lionel and his laptop. haha.



on other news, i received a letter from NTU sports club to join NVM this year.. i think it's cool that they do that! haha.. makes me feel good that they want my team to join again (although of cuz they send this to everyone who participated i suppose.. haha)

and i just heard from lek that one of my team mates' CC might sponsor us this year.. YAY!! i will save 18 bucks and still get a free t-shirt... whooopee.. although we do have to represent them so our team name might have to be "teck ghee CC" (pronounced as tecky CC .. haha..) oh well.. sponsorship still makes me happy. haha.

No comments: