Friday, February 02, 2007

first presentation of the sem!

last friday i had my first individual presentation for this sem. actually it has been some time since i last had an individual presentation so i was kinda worried. plus also cuz it was 20% of my final grade.. and so for the whole week, i was busy preparing for my presentation.. haha.


oh! btw, i would like to share this picture.. see how lionel treats my laptop?? when i had my fujitsu, he scratched it, dropped it then lost it. now... look what he is doing!! argh.


that's me rehearsing and going through my slides..

i know i look really messy! haha.. but who cares? no one was in the seminar room except lionel. haha.. ooo and look at my pretty blackbook!! watch the apple glow!
my presentation was for my advertising module and i had to evaluate an online advertisement so i chose to do on nike+ (a partnership between nike and apple).. it's a chip that tracks your run! cool huh. haha.. ya of cuz!! i have it!! haha.. okok. i dun really wanna go too much into the details.. otherwise i will feel like i am doing my presentation here.. anyway, here are some of the pictures that i took.. the first one is of derby and the chip..
the second one is of pheebe with the chip! i brought derby to class for my presentation last friday since the prof likes fluff!! din bring pheebe cuz he was shedding fur and derby runs way faster.. but poor derby was trembling and din move an inch cuz there were too many pple and too much noise i think.. but anyway, it was really funny and the class was laughing. so i'm cool with that. haha.
so while i was busy rehearsing, look what lionel was doing.. taking stupid pictures of himself.. (i'm pretty sure lionel wunt be too pleased with me putting these up.. haha! who cares. heh! )

cute.. very cute. haha!

No comments: