Wednesday, February 01, 2006

HE.


although i said i will not msg lionel to spoil is night yest, i did. i felt so bad i msged him.. and it's so great to know that i'm still high on his priority list.

yesterday he ended his game earlier, brought me to supper (with liyan n lam) near my place then we sat by the pool and jus laid and talked. it was kinda chilly cuz i was wearing shorts but it's such a nice night. and i told him what was bothering me and all and he said some crap. haha. sometimes or rather, most of the time, i jus really want him to listen to me complain and whine and not preach. haha. i know he's jus telling me what he feels and what he thinks abt my problems but i dun really wanna know at that time. heee.. it's MY sad moment!

but anyhoo, i'm glad he came for me. it's so nice to know that sometimes, when u need someone to fall back on when u are feeling weak and life is meaningless (i'm over-acting..haha!). and i'm glad it's him i can count on. it is the best one hour i had in a long time. (i mean the talk at the pool)

for now, it's time to start doing my work again. have got finance work due tmr and apparently, it's a bit*h. woohoo.. i cant wait. bleargh.

PS: the photo was taken a some months back... i feel i look much older now.. haha...

1 comment:

Liyan said...

don't worry about looking old, remember? I'm mature (aka OLD) and you're bubbly and happy!