Saturday, April 15, 2006

B.I.N.K.Y

btw, for those who dunno what the heck a "binky" is..

i read this in a little pets magazine i got when i went to the vet the other day.. it reads:

"some rabbits will do something called a "binky" when it is extremely happy. it jumps into the air and twists its head and body in different directions. it can be done while running or while standing in one place. a variation of this is a ear flick or a head flick. this is like a fast version of an indiand dance head tilt movement."

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. i tot that was extremely funny. haha..

3 comments:

Julian said...

hmmmm....interesting...I must admit I've never seen that done before. haha I had a rabbit once...but that was a long time ago. And didn't exactly stay with me long enough for me to observe. Oh well...I think my dog does that too tho...haha

Anonymous said...

My sis does binky's too.

reina said...

aaron, dun be spastic. u're the only one who will do that.