Friday, April 14, 2006

my little way of saying thanx.

i really appreciate all my friends who msged me n all. thankew so so much. it's nice to know that i'm not alone.. maybe this is not a big deal to some of u.. it's only a rabbit some might say... but it's that and so much more.

anyway, the previous post was a little tribute or remembrance entry.. jus for pherbe mainly. becuz he was such a wonderful little bunny.

and to the pple who msged me. i know that u all said u will buy me a bunny for my bday. thanx. but i cant afford a bunny farm yet. :)

yest night, my dad asked: "so i heard ur little bunny died.." and i said ya, and told him the whole story. i think he knew i was sad.. and he said i must be prepared. becuz bunnies dun live very long and once they get sick, they will die very fast.. and ya. he said i shld be prepared that pheebe might die soon too. i felt a little sadder. i kinda hoped pheebe will live on forever.. although i know that it wouldn't. i jus din need him to remind me of that yest..

but then he also asked if i were gonna get another one. and i said i prob will but not now. i'm jus not really for one more now. besides i have to leave for US soon... and he was saying that he might prefer me having a dog.. cuz they will live longer and they dun die so easily. that made me happy cuz i always wanted another dog.. jus that he din allow.

i'm really glad that he's ok with me having a dog now.. and i might jus consider getting myself one after i get back from the US. i cant wait!! i jus hope pheebe wunt get jealous. i feel a little guilty for being happy. but i'm happy!! :):)i named this little doggy "bunny".. haha.. it's my friend's dog.. but i had it for a week and i loved him.. heee.. isn't he cute? but i'm thinking of getting a king charles if i were to get. sam thinks king charles looks like aliens.. hahaha!! the one in the photo is a cairn terrier. hee..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like doing binky's too,you know.

reina said...

yes i know. i can tell. when i let u out in the garden, u also sprint ard doing "binky"s with the rabbits what. haha