Saturday, March 25, 2006

my inspiration - sleep!

OMG!! i took a nap and when i woke up. i tot of a theme for my birthday!!!

.R.E.T.R.O. !!!!

i really hope no one will do that for their birthday while i'm goneee.... i would love to have a themed party!! did i mentioned that it will be like my first birthday party EVER?!?! it's a little scary. i'm a little worried. i mean if i keep putting pressure of it and expecting too much, and if it is a flop, i'll be so so so so super duper sad. hmmm.. but i think i will wanna try. heee... i mean i love to spend time with the sc girls. they always spend my birthday with me.. but i would love to try having a party.. to gather my friends n all.. weee..

ok ok.. other themes in mind:
0. retro.
1. something to do with candies. haha... yummy!
2. something to do with the colour greeen? (cuz it's my fave colour?)
3. something to do with bunnies? (haha. can u imagine the guys... wearing bunny suits.. OMG.. haha)
4. rainbow theme?
5. superheroes?
6. gothic? (my dad wunt like it very much)

weeeeeeee.. i cant wait. :)

2 comments:

Julian said...

hmmm...have you been using the occasions of late to think of ideas. Green - St. Patrick's Day; Bunnies - Easter; Rainbow - Mardi Gras... hahaha well I think gothic will be really cool and very unique. Your dad might actually enjoy it. How often can dads put on eyeliner, wear black (apart from those corporate suits) and look freaky. He might even enjoy it and feel nostalgic about those Kiss days. hahaha hmm...but I recommend the following:

1) Arabian Nights
2) Grecian Myths and Legends
3) Dress-Up-As-Your-Friend (basically you come as another person)
4) Medieval Glory
5) Cartoon Cartoon
6) Shakespeare Relived
7) Corporate Incorporated
8) Hiphop
9) Hollywood
10)Matrix

I think I've more but think 10 should be quite adequate. Just message me on msn for clarifications yeah?

reina said...

ya.. i think gothic is cool too. but not too sure abt it being a 21st birthday theme. haha. maybe retro la... or hollywood. but then if i have some extreme theme, then maybe my friends wunt dress up. u know how pple usually pai seh then dun dress to the theme.. then it's super sianz.. :(