Friday, March 31, 2006

End of week 13.

Finally! still in my finance class now. but i'm finally finnaly done iwht both presentatios for the day. and i'm kinda pleased with the presentations. i mst admit that they are not great but i've managed to present without cue cards... hee.. (for those who were never in my class before, i'm really quiet in my classes and i hate presentations cuz i jus cant present. haha.. seriously.) but these 3 presentations were kinda great for me..

for now, my main concern would be pheebe. if i din mention, pheebe's left front paw has fungal infection and the right paw seems to be infected too.. so today, after this class, i'll be bringing pheebe to the vet again.. i really hope it wont take too long to recover.. it will definitely be a financial strain on me! and i'm not working, and i'm paying for everything and i dun even get much pocket money!! (to lionel: *GRINZ*) haha..

oh well, i'm also really excited abt tmr cuz 1) it's april fool's day and 2) i'm going for a one-0day expedition to malaysia with a few of the odac pple.. weee.. we're gonna go to 2 places. mt panti and perlepah waterfalls (lombong waterfalls)... yay!! fun fun...

ok.. back to my class presentations! (it's like the 13th presentation that i've sat thru today.. )

1 comment:

Gaothebao said...

i tot i'm supposed to pay for Pheebe for LIFE..!