Friday, March 10, 2006

pre-departure US blues :(

going to US soon. sooner that i want to. i really cant believe that i'm gonna be gone for so long. gonna leave on 25 april 2006 till 18 august. that's damn long. that's 4 months long.

i'm gonna miss this place. gonna miss my friends. gonna miss just being around and complaining that there's nothing to do. gonna miss going to orchard. gonna miss the yu sheng at tiong bahru. and of cuz i will miss my family, including my 2 cute rabbits at home. haiz.

i know this whole US thing is really exciting. going to work for 3 months and travel for almost a month. that's huge. at least for me. but what if i dun enjoy myself at all? what if there's a bombing? AHHHH... haha.

i can only hope that everything will be ok. pple live with questions all the time. dun they?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun get bombed pls.. remember keep ur sugar level up hor..

-slave-

reina said...

haha! can u lose some weight.. so i can pack u into my suitcase? then u can do the work for me. i'll jus sit around n collect money.. com'on man. what are slaves for. haha. :)

|aysh said...

you're leaving so early! sobx. cant make it for my bdae.. double sobx